Yachting - Introduction Interior Course - 3 Days
This course is designed to give new or inexperienced crew an introduction and explanation of the Superyacht Industry and to provide up-to-date information for crew looking to work in the interior department of a yacht.
The Professional Yachting Association now offers a suite of short courses for training Superyacht Interior Crew or steward/stewardess. PYA is the professional body for all yacht crew including captains, chief stewards and stewardesses, deckhands etc. Based in Antibes, France, PYA have 15 regional offices world wide. Their new programme, GUEST© is designed to establish a clear career path for interior crew training and certification.
- What is the Luxury Yachting industry
- Life onboard a Luxury Yacht and what is expected
- Understanding of what is required of a good crew member
- Introduction to Housekeeping including cleaning procedures and work rosters
- Introduction to laundry including cleaning procedures and rosters
- Introduction to Food & Beverage service including styles of service and how to practically manage service at sea
- Safety at sea: guidelines for entering the industry, resume, agents, contract
- Aged 17 or over
COMBINED PYA COURSE | 5 DAYS