New Zealand School of Food & Wine Hospitality Scholarship 2017
Open the door to a career in hospitality. Could this be you?
- Event Co-ordinator
- Rockstar Barista
- Hotel front desk superstar
- Cocktail mixologist
- Party Planner
- Cruise ship concierge
- Cafe owner
- Maitre d'
- Winery cellar door manager
- Private caterer
- Guest services
We are offering a 2017 school leaver the opportunity to study fee-free to complete the Certificate in Food & Beverage Level 4 Qualification.
- The scholarship is open to New Zealand citizens and Permanent Residents
- Download and complete the application form
- Applications close Friday 24 November 2017
- The New Zealand School of Food & Wine will review complete applications and select finalists on 30 November
- The scholarship recipient will be announced on 1 December
- The course commences 12 February 2018