Barista Part Three
Refining Latte Art and Work experience (Advanced) (6 pax only)
In this brand new class, students who have completed our Barista Part One and Part Two courses or have been working as a barista can up skill to learn how to work with milk and create amazing designs.
This highly practical course will also include working with alternative milks - such as soy, almond and coconut, plus how to make alternative flavours such as matcha and turmeric.
It will also cover a work experience module, where you will learn how a café works and become familiar with point of sales systems to take orders. NZSFW has a commercial training cafe on the ground floor of their building, where you build on your Barista knowledge in a more realistic environment.
In the café, you will learn about:
- Common setup procedures for the day
- Learn advanced Café service and train to be a Café runner.
- Customer Service: right attitude
This is an advanced course, suitable for those with prior study and/or barista experience.
Barista | Combined Package
Become a Barista master by taking up Barista Part One, Part Two and Part Three as a package for a special price.
- NZSFW Certificate in Barista Part Three - Refining Latte Art
- Successful completion of NZSFW Barista Parts One & Two or barista experience
- Aged 17 or over