Open the door to a career in hospitality with the NZ School of Food & Wine Hospitality Scholarship 2020.
You could be studying without paying course fees or transport costs in 2020.
Gain the skills to work in a wide variety of roles and find employment around the world.
- Barista Intensive
- Restaurant service
- Wine knowledge
- Bartending & cocktails
- Event management
- Superyachts & hotels
- Full time, 16 weeks
- Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 2.30pm
- 10 February - 25 May 2020
- Includes 60 - 80 hours work placement
For further course information and list of qualifications gained, visit the course page.
- The scholarship is open to New Zealand citizens and permanent residents who are eligible for fee-free tertiary study in 2020.
How to apply
- A written reference from a teacher (past or present) at your Secondary School
- Your CV and a photography
- Respond to the following questions:
- Why are you interested in a hospitality career?
- What is your most memorable food and/or beverage moment to date?
- What is your dream hospitality job and where?
Entries close November 25 2019.