Licence Controller Qualification (LCQ)

Do you need to sell or supply alcohol where you work? If so, you need to hold the LCQ Licence Controller Qualification.

Click here to find out more.


Food Safety and Hygiene Certificate, 1 Day NZQA Certificate

Auckland Council requires people who work in hospitality businesses including cafes, restaurants and takeaways to be trained in food handling and hygiene.

Click here to find out more.


Food Control Plans

Under the Food Act 2014, a food control plan (FCP) sets out the steps that a business making or selling higher-risk foods needs to take to make safe food. It is used to identify risks and to show how the risks are managed.

Click here to find out more.

© The New Zealand School of Food and Wine