WSET® Level 1 Award in Wines
WSET LEVEL ONE
This is a straightforward introduction to the world of wine.
- The main styles of wine
- The WSET Level 1 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine
- The characteristics of the common grape varieties used to produce wine
- Storage and service of wine
- Health, safety and legal issues
- Food and Wine Pairing
- $295 per person
To gain the qualification students need to successfully pass a multiple-choice paper of 30 questions
- Aged 18 or over
What Qualifications will I Gain?
- WSET® Level 1 Award in Wine