WSET® Level 1 Award in Wines
NEW: WSET LEVEL ONE + NZ WINE INTRODUCTION
Combine the WSET Level One study with an introduction into the wonderful world of New Zealand wines and wine regions. Each of the three sessions includes a tasting and discussion on some of the many interesting wines produced throughout New Zealand.
- Sundays: 25 June - 9 August
- Wednesday - Friday: 22 - 24 August
- $395 per person
WSET LEVEL ONE
This is a straightforward introduction to the world of wine.
- The main styles of wine
- The WSET Level 1 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine
- The characteristics of the common grape varieties used to produce wine
- Storage and service of wine
- Health, safety and legal issues
- Food and Wine Pairing
- $295 per person
To gain the qualification students need to successfully pass a multiple-choice paper of 30 questions
- Aged 18 or over
What Qualifications will I Gain?
- WSET® Level 1 Award in Wine