Gain the confidence you need to get hired at a café.
Over two additional sessions, you will learn to work at speed as a barista, master additional practical techniques and gain an introduction to point of sales systems to take orders. This programme runs with smaller class sizes compared with our Barista Part One programme, allowing for better practice opportunities and individual feedback.
Further barista training and recipes include:
- Soy milk
- Almond milk
- Flavoured Coffees
- Pouring multiple coffees from one milk jug
- How to set and adjust the grind
A certificate of attendance will be awarded on completion of this course.
This course builds on the lessons and techniques taught in Barista Part One. We require that the two courses are taken within two months of each other.
Page Updated: 11 Apr 2022
- NZSFW Certificate in Barista Part Two
- Completed Barista Part 1 or School Holiday Barista
- Aged 17 or over
- Intermediate Level English